Plastic handheld colorimeter 4mm aperture paint color difference
NR10QC Precision Colorimeter
NR10QC Precision Colorimeter is a handheld colorimeter based on 45°/0°
optical geometry. Its measuring aperture is 20mm. NR10QC measuring aperture is the biggest one in domestic. Meanwhile, it
also has high measuring precision. As a member of 3nh 45°/0°
colorimeter, NR20XE is a colorimeter with unique performance. The
color measurement results from NR20XE simulate human eyes but its
accuracy is several times higher than human eyes. NR20XE 45°/0 °
optical geometry structures can reflect interactive effect between
surface stripe and sample color more effectively than 8°/d
colorimeter. NR10QC will eliminate the errors between human eyes and color tester
caused by surface stripe when judging tolerance critical value of
sample colors. Therefore, NR20XE is widely used in color field.
1. 20mm measuring aperture can test objects with surface stripe
2. Vertical structure can test wet surface object or can be soaked
into the liquid for testing.
3. Double Locating: Illuminating locating and cross locating.
4. Adopting new optical path and dynamic integration time can test
more stable and accurate.
5. 45°/0° optical geometry structure, considering the effects of
6. Annular illumination design, suitable for polarizing material.
7. Equipped with rechargeable high-capacity Li-ion battery. No need
to purchase battery repeatedly.
8. Configuring CQCS3 software -- connect PC computer to realize
Contact Person: Clara Liu;
Wechat & Whatsapp ID: +8613510310267;